- Farmina Company
- N&D Grain-Free canine
- Cibau Puppy Formula
- Cibau Puppy Small Bites
- Cibau Puppy Large Breed
- Cibau Adult Formula
- Cibau Adult Small Bites
- Cibau Adult Large Breed
- Cibau Active Formula
- Cibau Power Formula
- Cibau Puppy Fish & Rice
- Cibau Fish & Rice
- Cibau Fish & Rice small bites
- Cibau Lamb & Rice
- Cibau Light Formula
- Cibau Senior Formula
- Fun Dog
- Team Breeder Dog
- Team Breeder Maintenance large breed
- Team Breeder Active
- Team Breeder Active Plus
- Team Breeder Basic Junior
- Team Breeder Basic Maintenance
- Team Breeder Maintenance
- Team Breeder Maintenance Plus
- Team Breeder Maintenance small bites
- Team Breeder Power
- Team Breeder Puppy
- Team Breeder Puppy large breed
- Team Breeder Puppy small bites
- Team Breeder Senior
- Team Breeder Sensible Fish
- Team Breeder Sensible Fish Mini
- Team Breeder Sensible Lamb
- Team Breeder Sensible Light
- Team Breeder Sensible Puppy
- Team Breeder Top Farmina
- Farmina Vet Life canine
- Farmina Vet Life Convalescence
- Farmina Vet Life Growth
- Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato
- Farmina Vet Life Neutered 1-10Kg
- Farmina Vet Life Neutered >10Kg
- Farmina Vet Life Struvite Management
- Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo
- Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Egg & Rice
- Farmina Vet Life Renal
- Farmina Vet Life Obesity
- Farmina Vet Life Gastro-Intestinal
- Farmina Vet Life Ossalati
- Farmina Vet Life Struvite
- Ecopet Natural
- N&D Low-Grain canine
- N&D Grain-Free feline
- Charli Cat
- Fun Cat
- Team Breeder Cat
- Farmina Vet Life feline
- N&D Low-Grain feline
- 100% Guarantee
Farmina’s story begins in 1965 when Dr.Francesco Russo founded the Russo Feed, a company specializing in the fodder sector, which operates mostly in Southern Italy.
In 1999 the son of Francesco, Dr. Angelo Russo, joined the company of his father, understood the potential of the pet food industry, and decided to operate in this market. It is in this period that he started working with English Farmina Pet Foods, based in Ingatestone, which makes an important contribution to the company’s research and formulistic.
Within a few years the markets response led the company to invest in production capacity from 1.5 tons to 12 tons / hour.
In parallel, to be able to fulfill a more specific and demanding request, new formulas and new product lines were developed.
Finally, after years of collaboration, the Russo Feed notes the Farmina Pet Foods group.
And we get to today, 10 product lines, five dedicated to dogs and five to cats: Cibau, Team Breeder dog and cat, Ecopet, Fun Dog, Vet Life Formula dog and cat, Cimiao, Matisse e Fun Cat.
All lines are offered in different formulations depending on the age, size, race and way of life of our furry friends.
The formats developed range from 400 grams to 20 kilograms and are distributed in Italy, Europe, Arab countries and Latin America.
In terms of production, to support the establishment of Nola (Naples), two new production facilities have recently started operation, the first site in San Paulo, Brazil, and the second in Indija in Serbia.
But Farmina is not just pet food; always increasing is its efforts in the line of “pet care”, with professional services and activities to cover a 360° need of our furry friends and their owners. An example is www.farminachannel.com, the site dedicated to dogs and cats most visited in Italy, with over 10,000 subscribed and over 2 million pages visited every month.
Farmina, a “story” beginning over forty years ago, a story of success, all Italian, where the tradition and experience are the basis in which products and services are develop aimed at the welfare of our furry friends and their adoptive families.
Farmina, a story still to be told…